Geared up with its 2.5-liter water unit and integrating user-friendly functions, the Osprey Skarab 32 day pack packs and carries much more easily than typical hydration packs and provides 1800+ cubic inches of storage space capacity.
In contrast to conventional hydration bags, the Osprey reservoir has bonded baffles that reduce “barreling” by keeping a far more anatomical design. Situated within its own devoted, externally-accessed chamber, the storage tank is secured firmly in position, minimizing the sloshing side effect that lots of hydration pack owners have come to recognize as a required evil. The reservoir’s large mouth is effortlessly accessed via a branded, watertight sliding fastener that further includes speed and performance to fill up that children can even do themselves. An incorporated PourShield creates the reservoir simple to fill up and drain. An anti-microbial treatment method protects against mold and mildew and germs from developing within the reservoir.
The pack uses a foam frame sheet with a middle support to provide light-weight, movement-mirroring reinforcement and durability. The cushioned BioStretch harness and hip/waist belt improve fit and weight symmetry throughout cardio activities. An adjustable and stretchable sternum strap even further makes sure a secure fit, and a magnetic tubing accessory tactically fastens the hydration pack’s bite valve. The Small/Medium Skarab 32 fits upper body sizes ranging from about 16 to 19 inches and the Medium/Large size suits torsos ranging from 18 to 21 inches ” in size. Side compression bands let you cinch down the backpack to maintain components safely and securely in position and assist in weight stabilization.
Along with the big, main-chamber, a sizable, frontal-panel extendable pocket and a smaller sized zippered pocket provide organizational selections. Zippered pockets on the hip belt provide easy and quick access to small food items, cell phones, and various other minimal things.
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered stash pocket
- Large panel access to the main compartment and bladder compartments
- Ice ax and hiking pole attachment system and loops for easy access and connect/disconnet
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve to secure the bite valve where you need and when you need it
- External water bladder access sleeve
- Side mesh pockets that stretch for more storage area in outside, easy-to-access areas
- Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir included (BONUS!)
- Upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered front organizer pocket with key clip
- Zippered waist belt pockets
Additional features consist of ice ax loopholes, hiking pole accessories, and side stretch net compartments.
The Osprey Skarab 32 hydration pack is available in your choice of many size and color options.